You have read this article with the title Bike Ride. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/bike-ride.html. Thanks!
Bike Ride
We went on a bike ride tonight. It was so awesome. Carly fell asleep near the end. There are a lot of hills where we live. Its pretty brutal. If we just went to Carly's day care and back which is basically a little over 4 miles to avoid the massive hill, we would be HARD BODIES and feel great. I enjoyed riding with Tina a lot. She loves to be outside and is so happy when we are exercise. Bikes were the perfect investment for us. Tina also sold her racing road bike on Craigs.list for a little less than half of what she paid for it six years ago. It went to a great home. This girl was SO happy. It made Tina feel good. Well, my niece is coming over tomorrow to FINALLY cut my hair. It has been too long. I feel so ugly. I've been wearing my hair in a geeky half ponytail. Tina's been sporting the coolest do. She looks HOT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comment for "Bike Ride"
Post a Comment