Put on your Rose' colored glasses for a look...
Like fine wine...you've aged to perfection
Paper: SU! cs & DSP
Ink: SU! classic (for stamping & distressing)
Other: organza ribbon, dew drops
I used some stamps from my Crafty Secrets wine lovers set for my MILs birthday card! This set has so many stamps and I have so many ideas, my head is just buzzing...

You should see all the beautiful Crafty Secret sets Julie carries, they're a dream to work with! Pop on over to the ABC store and have a look around, so much to see, so much to stamp!!!
Use code CDAJ2010 at Checkout and recieve an additional 15% off of non-sale items until June 30th 2010.
Here are the challenges...
One Stitch @ a time~anything goes
ABC ~R for red
Pollycraft~anything goes
That's it from me, back to stamping I go! I hope you are able to set aside some time for yourself today and create something fabulous!!!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article ABC Toys /
Birthday
with the title ABC Toys-Like fine wine.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/04/abc-toys-like-fine-wine.html. Thanks!
No comment for "ABC Toys-Like fine wine..."
Post a Comment