Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Squigglefly#42-Flower Power

Good Monday Morning!

We have a new Squigglefly challenge for you today! I'm hosting and I've chosen the theme FLOWERS!!!

I used one of the brand spankin' new....






Inside Out artist-Chesney Young

Stamps: Squigglefly (Inside Out-perk up)
Papers: K&Co.
Ink: Copics, Prisma markers
Other: CB emb folder, satin ribbon
from stash

Too fun! I hope you'll grab your Squigglefly images and play along! As always, there's a prize in the mix!!! Squigglefly Challenge Blog

Short & sweet! I have 3 posts for you today, yikes!
Stay tuned for my monthly Fred She Said challenge card and my Cute Daisy May GDT card! Now I'm off to bed!

Blessings!!
You have read this article Get Well / squigglefly with the title Squigglefly#42-Flower Power. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/squigglefly42-flower-power.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Squigglefly#42-Flower Power"