Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Artful Amblings and Scrapping The Music...

The February 28th prompt at Artful Amblings was "Silence," and the technique was to use inchies. If you are not familiar with inchies, they are tiny works of art that are one inch square. I took a simple, photographic approach to the prompt, and here's what I came up with...
I edged the photos with acrylic paint and wrote the quote with a sharpie. The inchie photos are miscellaneous ones from peaceful, quiet moments in my life, and the big one was taken on a solitary road trip for work. Sometimes I listen to the radio, but more often than not, I drive in silence. It gives me time to think and I love that.


We've got an awesome song at Scrapping the Music this week! It's "Fireflies," by Owl City! Here's my take on the lyrics...
I used Sharpie Poster-Paint markers to create the background and write the lyrics. I just love that photo of little Wilbie catching a few zzzzz's in his Snowman bed.

The new sketch is up for Project 12! I can't wait to work on it! Click here to check it out!

So, it's a new week - what's on your agenda?
You have read this article with the title Artful Amblings and Scrapping The Music.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/artful-amblings-and-scrapping-music.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Artful Amblings and Scrapping The Music..."