Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Love Life.....


Did you all think I left you?

Life happens, what are you gonna do?


Check out these cupcakes. I made this for the candy bar that I will have at my Faith 365 event. It will be on a dowel centered in a vase full of Gerber Daisys. I will make smaller ones to fit on some really cute cupcake pedestals that I found. I can't take credit for them though.....Go here. It is a You Tube tutorial on how to make these sweet little treats.


I am getting ready for the Faith 365 event in April....We are almost full. It is so exciting for me to meet new people and everyone who is signing up is so excited. Don't worry I know many of you who read my blog are far, far away. After the event I am going to put a few tutorials up to share all the fun with you!

Here is a set of cards we will make.




We all need to Life Life and SLOW DOWN!!!!!


So in light of all the twists and turns of my life these past couple of weeks, I made this layout. Jasin took the picture of me awhile back when we went to Arkansas. It was not the picture I intended to use for this layout but it is glued and right where it should be. I must say stress had a great deal to do with why I ended up in the bed for a week. I never really thought about age much and do not see myself as old but for the first time in my life I am seeing family members dieing, friends with illness and breast cancer scares, friendships broken and to be honest it is freaking me out. So instead of being freaked out I am going to be thankful. Thankful for life, healthy children and a wonderful husband. Thankful to friends who will uplift, encourage and see my faults and forgive me, not hold them against me. I know I am only human and nobody is perfect. So this layout is my testimony to SLOW DOWN and LIVE LIFE. I will live every moment to the fullest and appreciate lifes sweet little surprises. I will be open to the surprises the holy spirit has for me. I will give my cares and worries to my God in heaven. I am blessed and have much to rejoice in everyday.

Leave me a comment and tell me something you are thankful for or something you find that blesses your life.


P.S. My hubby had a little fun with the pictures above. He is showing me how to use Photo shop. Yayyyyy!!!!!

You have read this article with the title Love Life...... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/love-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Love Life....."