Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Birthday to my Girl...

It is really hard for me to believe that 15 years ago I had my girl...I'll spare you all the deets but she was big girl {to me!} when she was born...7 lbs 7 oz!
{I Know...7 lbs 7 oz....it must have been all those Super Size Fries and Egg McMuffins...haven't had them since..blech!}

She is such a whipper snapper...a smart cookie..{my side of the family}...and I love her to pieces!

Onto some birthday craftiness...I used Taylored Expressions #105:


It seemed only appropriate to use Sassy papers for my Sassy Girl:)


Happy Birthday to my Girl...

♥♥
RAK Alert♥♥

I wanted to share a RAK that I received from the fabbie Rose Miller!

Good grief, Rose IS the Paper Piecing QUEEN!!! Such a gorgeous card...

and...

She shared some owlies with me too:)

Thanks girlie...you totally made my day!!!

You have read this article kids / sassafras / taylored expressions sketch with the title Happy Birthday to my Girl.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-birthday-to-my-girl.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday to my Girl..."