Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

just a note...

Happy Friday!!!

Today I'm sharing what I did with the fun Sketch Girl Challenge...


I broke into my American Crafts Dear Lizzie supplies...

For some reason, the litte square and the rectangular shapes were throwing me but I worked them out...I thought that the pink music paper was appropriate since the birds are tweeting and the swirl was a nice blingy touch...I used pink stitching on the green polka dot panel and nestled everything on a Stampin' Up Pretty in Pink card base. The banner panel is actually on pop dots on the Pretty In Pink base.

Thanks for the fabbie sketch and inspiration Sketch Girls!!!
You have read this article american crafts / basic grey / dear lizzie / sketch girl / stampin' up with the title just a note.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/just-note.html. Thanks!

No comment for "just a note..."