Yep if I lay my head down anywhere I will fall asleep!!!
I am soooooooooooooo tired right now!!!
Yesterdayevening we had the first night of the big playbackshow at school (I am in the Activity commitee), and it's really THE happening of the year for the kids!!!
They practice for weeks on their dancesteps and they all look like real superstars (so cute)!!
But it so much work!!
We have to make the cd's, the planning, find the jury, change the school into a real theatre, buy drinks and snacks, ...................................................... such a lot of work!!
I didn't even scrap for the whole week, I didn't have the time or the inspiration at all!!
Tonight is the seccond night for the big kids, it's fun don't get me wrong but I just feel exhausted right now!!!
So... this afternoon when the kids are at school again and I have walked Sjors I am going to make myself a nice cup of tea and watch New Moon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must get loads of energie from that!!!:)
Yesterday also the new prompt over at CP4U was posted!!!
It's a fun one!!! And this is what I made of it!!!
It's my hubby with his mom!! The title says Have faith!!
Some of you might know that my huby has a brother wich we have't seen for about 4 years now! He (de brother) had a disagreement with his parents and they where so hurt by that, that we decided that if he didn't make it up with them we didn't want to see him anymore!! (This is a very simple explanation, but it's complicated)
You wouldn't believe how sad and hurt my parents in law are by all this!
But since a few weeks there is a little contact between them again and they even saw eachother again!!!
So I hope they will keep the faith that their fam will be back together again, maybe not the way it was before but it's a start!!

I know it's a simple one but I wanted to focus on the photo and the title!!!
I am off now Iwill try to catch up with you anytime I can, but next week I have so much more time on my hands again so maybe I will be visiting you a little later!!
Have a wonderfull weekend!!!!
You have read this article with the title Have Faith, take my time and all I want right now is sleep!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/have-faith-take-my-time-and-all-i-want.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Have Faith, take my time and all I want right now is sleep!!!"
Post a Comment