Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You are my Favorite!


Hello from Louisiana.....It's Amy here. I just noticed that we have 199 followers and I think that deserves a little celebration. Tell a friend about Fave Things and let's make it 200 or more.

You all amaze us every challenge with your creativity. You inspire us and I just want you to know I am so thankful to get to know you all a little more each challenge. Scrap booking is a very personal thing. Especially when you are scrapping about yourself and your favorite things. I find it refreshing to step outside my comfort zone and remember I have a favorite something and I should share it....Not only with you but with my family. It is encouraging when we look at the positive things in our lives. Life is busy and we get caught up in the day to day... Thank you for taking the time to share your life with us. We love you and appreciate you....


I was getting together some Valentines for a few friends and well....
I think all of you are my favorite friends.

So here is what I am going to do.
I have 5 goodie bags full of buttons, ribbon, lace, old milk caps, vintage book and music papers, vintage cards and other bits and bobbles.

Comment here and tell us what your #1 favorite thing in the whole wide world is.
We will choose 5 people who comment on this post to win a goodie bag from me!
Tell your friends...Let all your favorite people know...
We will announce the winners on February 19th. That is one week from today.

Who knows your favorite thing may become one of our challenges.

Have a fabulous Valentine Weekend. Hugs, Amy

P.S. Copy and save the vintage Valentine images above to cut out and use on a special Valentine Page.
You have read this article with the title You are my Favorite!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-are-my-favorite.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You are my Favorite!"