It's Snowing....

It is February in Southern Louisiana and we have SNOW.....
I am keeping all my friends in the northern parts of the country and where ever else it has been snowing all year in my thoughts and prayers cause I know this does not even compare.
This sign is around the back of our town home.
I love that the snow has collected in the curled up part of the sign.

Crazy Weather.
It is not a snow day though....I am off to take the kids to school.
Jacob and Jesse all bundled up for school!
Have a happy day. Hugs,Amy
P.S.
What is your favorite thing? Check out What is your Fave Thing and tell us what your favorite thing is.
We are giving away 5 little goodies.
You still have until the 14th to get your favorite outfit layout
submitted for a chance to win some awesome Nikki Sivils products.
It is February in Southern Louisiana and we have SNOW.....
I am keeping all my friends in the northern parts of the country and where ever else it has been snowing all year in my thoughts and prayers cause I know this does not even compare.
I love that the snow has collected in the curled up part of the sign.
I love these round bails of hay.... I stopped in the middle of the street to take this picture...LOL
For here this is crazy!Crazy Weather.
It is not a snow day though....I am off to take the kids to school.
Have a happy day. Hugs,Amy
P.S.
What is your favorite thing? Check out What is your Fave Thing and tell us what your favorite thing is.
We are giving away 5 little goodies.
You still have until the 14th to get your favorite outfit layout
submitted for a chance to win some awesome Nikki Sivils products.
You have read this article with the title We interupt this blogging service..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/we-interupt-this-blogging-service.html. Thanks!
No comment for "We interupt this blogging service...."
Post a Comment