Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

will you be mine?

Happy Thursday!

The week is almost over....almost....it's been another crazy week for me...both at home & work...looking forward to the weekend although I will be busily prepping for an upcoming gift show.

Today is my day over on the 365 Cards blog.

Pam's Challenge:

"Substitution Please"

'Create at least one flower using a heart shape'.

Our sponsor this week is:

The Stamping Boutique

I played with the Valentine Background...it made the challenge super easy for me...Thanks Pam!

I did some paper piecing with BG Urban Prairie and colored with Copics too...The image is actually printed on Basic Grey Blue paper which made things easier:) The heart shaped bling in the tree is ala A Muse...I tell you, I adore that sweet bird!!!

Have you been enjoying Courtney's Sneak Peeks?!!

Well, make sure you come back tomorrow...I'll have my Get Sketchy Card and perhaps a little something special to share....muwahahahaha...

You have read this article 365 DT with the title will you be mine?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/will-you-be-mine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "will you be mine?"