Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ABC Toys-Sweet Treats

Happy Thursday to ya!!! Today is my host day over on the ABC Toys & Crafts Design blog and look what I have to share with you! Well, share might be too strong a word because there's really nothing left to share....lol!

Stamps: none.
Paper: K&Co (Smitten), SU! white c.s.,
BelindaLandtroop-ivory c.s. (twinkles & shimmer coll.)
Punches: MS trefoil heart, EK Success scallop circle,
SU! boho
Templates: The Cutting Cafe (box)
SNR magazine blog (scallop top box)
Chocolate: Nestle Crunch hearts.

Our ultra talented DT leader, Justine, challenged us this week to create a project with the theme,
I love you....'Sweetheart'!
Well, boy, did we have fun! Everyday this week the ABC girls have been showing some fun & fabulous creations on the design blog! But to add to the fun, we INVITE YOU to play along!!

Simply create a card or project with the theme -I love you....'Sweetheart' and pop over to the blog and enter it into Mr Linky!!! You could win an ABC Toys & Crafts store credit!!!!

As you can see, I choose to run with the sweet-hearts part of the theme and make little treat boxes to hold these delicious foil covered chocolate hearts! Four candies fit in each box...I know because I carefully sorted and counted out how many I needed for giving and how many were left to gobble! lol Actually, I did share some with my 11 yr old son, but only because he was staring at me!

I hope you'll play along with us for a chance to win a "sweet treat" for yourself!!!
Hugs & Blessings!!
You have read this article ABC Toys / Not-a-Card / Valentine with the title ABC Toys-Sweet Treats. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/abc-toys-sweet-treats.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ABC Toys-Sweet Treats"