Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Where are you?

Kyron had been cough for quite time. H took him to dr. He has wheezing, ear infections and eye infection.

Before he goes bed, I told Kyron - time for breathing treatment. He disappeared. Hollie and I have been looking for him from downstair to upstair. We couldn't find him at all... It got me a little worried that he might took off the front door. I was little puzzled because upstair (bedrooms) - all light off, he doesn't like being in dark. We asked Mikaela - where is Kyron? She said she doesn't know where. (oh sh-t!). We looked and looked even Mikaela helped. Finally, we found him!!!! (damn boxes!)


He was hiding right behind the Tupperware and have it covered. What a clever boy!



After we found him, the breathing machine is broken! Urgh!
------------------------------------------------------------
The next day, it was nice weather - not too cold. I decided to go for walk to pick Mikaela from school with Kyron. BIG MISTAKE!!!!! We walked - on the way to school. He coughed so hard. He coughed and coughed and coughed. He threw up. Got me so worried. I sent message to Hollie via pager. She called dr and asked him what's going on and why is he coughing so hard. all those. Doctor told her that Kyron can not be outside at all!!! He has wheezing and cold weather is bothering him a big time. He could die from it. Take him to breathing treatment now. Hollie told him that machine is broken. Nurse said - how old machine is all those questions. We told her - about 7 years. She said time to get new one, she called insurance all that. Hollie drove to dr office (it was closed but nice of them waiting for her to come to get machine for Kyron).
I'm so glad that Kyron is ok now. He can not go outside and we are going to have snowstorm coming tomorrow. It is going to be fun! :o)
**noted to myself** No sledding for Kyron!
You have read this article with the title Where are you?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/where-are-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Where are you?"