Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

what's your favorite memory?

Be sure to check out the latest challenge at These are a few of my favorite things - what is your favorite memory? I have so so many wonderful memories that I couldn't pick just one so I used photos of my charm bracelets which have lots of charms that remind me of people, places, and things in my life. The patterend paper is Kiki, which I won a while back, the flowers and felt are Prima, the cameo is Webster's Pages, and the alphas are October Afternoon. Be sure to show us your favorite memory by February 27 - we have 2 prizes!!!!
You have read this article a few of my favorite things with the title what's your favorite memory?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/what-your-favorite-memory.html. Thanks!

No comment for "what's your favorite memory?"