Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Movie Monday !

Don't get all exciteable.   I don't have but 2 movies to review and they aint good.
Ok, well one isn't bad but the other one is just....I don't know.  wrong. 
FUH, there I go again...opinionating before reviewing.

Notes on a Scandal.
Cate Blanchett and Judi Dench were in this movie.  SURE FIRE WINNER, right ?  WRONG.
It was sick and it made my stomach sick and I didn't like it at all.  
First there was the affair with the 15 year old.   and then there was the near miss with Judi Dench.
SHE WAS LIKE HER MOTHER/GRANDMOTHER and he was FIF-FUCKIN-TEEN.
Look.  I'm all into the older woman. I'm married to one for hell sakes. :)  but this was just too much for me.  and for the wifey.  at least they were consenting adults though (nothing happens between them) but they show her having sex with the little boy.   GOOD HELL !
And then there's the whole, let your teen daughter smoke and drink and joke about her possibly having sex with her boyfriend.  PLEASE.
Ok.  so if I didn't already sum it up......

My review : no

Valentine's Day.
WHO was not in this movie.   Meryl Streep wasn't in it.   umm.  Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, Dakota Fanning and I think Helen Hunt aren't in it.   But Queen Latifah's in it.  
Everybody else is in it. 
I think had everyone not been in it. it would have been a miss.  but because there's a little something for everyone.  it made it ok.   Although I don't love Jennifer Gardner or Anne Hathaway (who thinks she's cute ?) and they had big parts in it. 
Love Ashton Kutcher.  he's in it.   Queen's in it.  did I say that already.  umm.  Julie Roberts and her Niece Emma are in it.  Even Shirley Maclaine is in it (I love her.  not like Judi Dench loved Cate Blanchett...ewwww. no I just like her a lot)

My review.  ooooh tough one.  Ok, I saw it.  I won't pay to see it again.  I won't buy it.  If it were on TV and I had nothing else to do...I'd watch it again.  
it was fine.

I found a BUNCH of family movies to watch.  and by family I of course mean the gay and lesbian kind. 
We keep trying to find time to watch them, but lately we crawl in to bed at night. 

OH funny story.  Well, funny because I'm an idiot so it's funny to you, but I'm going to laugh WITH you so that the whole 10 of you reading don't laugh AT me.

When I first started blogging I was so innocent to the technical parts of it.   ahem.  Ok, I was a moron and didn't know what the hell I was doing.
So when I first started posting I put in the labels.  because, there's a box for it and it clearly says labels.
My labels were key words from my posts.   Nothing that meant anything.  NOTHING that would help me go back and find anything.   It was just popular words that were in that particular post.   So if for instance I said the word.....shit a lot.  Then shit was one of my labels.   But really, some posts I would put Syd, others Sydney...then Sydney's birthday or whatever.  Nothing with consitency that would help me I Don't know. FIND posts about Sydney.   FUHGETABOUTIT.
NOW that I get it.   I have, for your ease and comfort, made a label for Movie Monday's.  JUST in case you need to quickly refer to one of the gay movies titles from one of my posts.
See how I'm trying to make it easy and help everyone come together.  or whatever.
Sit back and enjoy your show folks. 
You have read this article Movie Monday with the title Movie Monday !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/movie-monday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Movie Monday !"