Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Show-n off  tell !!!

I was able to go to Syd's parents day at gymnastics yesterday.   She's been rockin' it OUT !  She's a back handspringing fool. 
I had camera in hand.  Ready to catch her doing her back handsprings down the mat.  Stood, video camera up. wait for her turn aaaand RECORD.  THERE SHE GOES !  She gives me the smile and thumbs up each and every time she passes me on the mat after she's done with her tricks.
I sit.  I wait.  I look down and realize.  I'm recording my pants.   and the mat.  I had it all reversed.  I paused her tricks and recorded nothing.   AAAAH !!! (lucky for me I did notice though)
After checking the camera like 4 times, I did get her doing a few.  She was sooooo tired at this point, it was the end of class, so it's not her best.  but take my word for it.  the girl is a flipping machine.  (I mean that in the flipping around kind of way)

It's funny, Syd came home so excited, "I did 8 back handsprings in a row mom !!   I would have done more but teacher said that if I did 9 I'd run in to the drinking fountain"   :)  I love that kid.

ok, without further ado.  and for those of you who didn't just skip right to the goods.
Here are the goods.

You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/show-n-off-tell-i-was-able-to-go-to.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "