Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Saturday Spotlight-Around the House

Happy Saturday to ya all! Are you ready for our Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential Challenge? Today we are challenging you to find something around your house to use on your creation! How fun is that?


Our lovely sponsor this week is Victoria Case!!! Oooo, Ahhhh! Now wouldn't you love to win some of her stamps????

This little beauty I used is VC's Anna, isn't she a doll? I used newspaper for the flowers than inked them up with my Copics. The wirey loops in the flower centers are from bread ties!! This was so much fun to create!

If you need ideas, checkout the other Spotlight Divas...

Chris
Boni
Crystal
Darlene
Dawn
Erin
Jessica
Jodi

I'm so sorry to report, Vicki's computer is down again! I hope she can get things sorted out and come back to us ASAP!!!

I hope you can play along with us this week at Saturday Spotlight!!

Here are the challenges...

SPCC~colors.
Fun with Shapes~colors & punched shapes.
Dare U 2 Digi~punches
Fab N Funky~shabby chic.
Hand Full of Stamps~open
C.R.A.F.T.~digi coloring.
Copic Creations chall~feathering...I used G02 & BG05for her dress.

Praying Peace over you today!!!
Abundant Blessings!!!
You have read this article victoria case with the title Saturday Spotlight-Around the House. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/saturday-spotlight-around-house.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Saturday Spotlight-Around the House"