Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

aaaah shit

I don't remember dealing with this much shit when Syd was potty training.   
I remember her not pooping on the potty for a while.   I remember she pooped for the 2nd time at grandma's house and she started screaming, "what happened...what happened!"  it scared the hell out of my mom.

These boys are POOPY !  Cam still doesn't love the whole idea of pooping in the potty.  It's a hit and a miss.   USUALLY a miss.   He'll wait until I put a pull-up on him at bedtime and then come in 7 minutes later and tell me..."I pooped"   ugh. 
He has done the same thing in his underwear a few times too.   The good thing.  and the only good thing about it is, the kid poops just like his mama.   So we just roll the little deer poops in to the toilet and flush. no mess, no fuss :)

Spencer on the other hand has been sipping off of his sisters drinks lately.   His sister who gets mirolax.   His little body isn't quite ready for that.   So he was leaving streakers at each trip to the potty. 
GAW, what is it with boys and streakers.   I was raised with a house full.  This is not my first experience with the brown skid mark.
Any ways.   today at nap time Spencer had been in the potty for a long time.  I heard the sink going....for a long time.   So I went in to check on him.  
There he is.  standing naked on the stool in front of the sink.   His underwear laying in front of the toilet and poopy toilet paper floating in the toilet.  
Spencer immediately says in the sweetest, saddest crackling voice, "sorry mama"   
FIRST of all.  we don't get mad at accidents in our house.   SECONDLY.  he is the sweetest cutest poopy boy...how can you even frown with a response like that.
Upon closer inspection I see the pretty melted hershey's kiss in his underwear that he's trying to clean up himself.    I picked his underwear up and used toilet paper to scrape the little bit that I could out.  
Spencer quickly came over to flush...it's their favorite part.....and as I tried to escort him to the sink to wash the poop from his fingers,  he informed me, "no ! I'm not done." he climbed back on the toilet.  I wiped some remaining skidders on his leg off, and as I was squatting in front of him he gently caressed my cheek, with his poopy fingers, and said, "I love you mama"

SERIOUSLY !  the sweetest thing you can imagine and OMG did you just wipe poop on mommy's cheek.
Being a mother who barely showers.  Who's knee deep in boogers, spit, chewed up food and poop....I just replied, "I love you too buddy"  

I of course took 2 wet wipes to my cheek after leaving the bathroom.  but like wiping a kiss off, I wasn't going to let Spence see me do it.

My wife came home with Tulips (my favorite) and Roses (Syd's favorite) and Chocolate covered strawberries (my favorite and now Syd's favorite)  and some little treats for the boys.
SO sweet.   I could have squeezed her guts out, it was so nice.  
Now I'm going to join her for a little movie.  (I'll tell ya about it later)
Once again, today....I love my family.   SO MUCH I love my family.

oh oh oh...and I am an aunt again.   My brother just had his 2nd baby today at 3pm.  Emma.  7 lbs 11 oz.  I get to hold her tomorrow.   Are ya jealous :)  me too.  eeeeeeh.   I can't WAIT !
You have read this article with the title aaaah shit. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/aaaah-shit.html. Thanks!

No comment for "aaaah shit"