Woooo....just by the hairs of my chinny chin chin.
Movie Monday !
We had the chance to watch 1 movie. ONE. It took us 3 1/2 days to finish it.
I'm not saying that because it was subtitled and even with all of the reading we still had time to get bored, so we would turn it off and go to bed. but it took us 3 1/2 days to get through.
UGH !
A movie about 2 woman who returning home to France from vacation, find a stow away from Morocco.
They take this young stow away home and get him a job. They treat him like a foster boy and then the one screws him. That's when I knew that I should have stopped after 2 1/2 days of watching it.
It wasn't BAD. The acting was believable and the girls were cute and it wasn't super low budget. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
Or my wife's.
In spite of it all !
You have read this article Movie Monday
with the title Movie Monday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/movie-monday_08.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Movie Monday"
Post a Comment