My goodness, I had to wait FOR EVER to get my hands on the laptop!!
We really should buy another one for Rick, he was busy almost the whole weekend working on the presentation he has to do next Thursday!!! He is going to do it about the New York Yankees!!
Thanks again Julie for the sites, they where very helpfull!!!
Last week I got this award from
Sam, thanks again Sam!!!
I have to tell 7 things about myself, so here we go!!!

1. My dear hubby has a new soccerclub he will be coaching next season!!
I am so glad for him cause it is a new oppertunity for him, I am so proud of you honey!!!!

2. At the moment my life is wonderfull and that is a great thing!!!
3. I really need a haircut, but I don't want to cause they ALWAYS cut my hair to short and it ALWAYS rains when I go to the hairdresser!!!
(but my hair is way to long and a little fluffy)
4. This summer we are going to Normandy in France cause we really want to see Omaha Beach!!
That's the beach from D-day!!!

5. I LOVE homemade Dutch applepie, it's the best pie EVER!!!
6. I always wear silver or golden earrings, every day!!!!
7. I love the Vampire Diaries (sorry Edward)
Ssst don't tell cause we only had 2 episodes and it is soooooo hard not to watch them on the internet!!!!!

So that's it!! I suppose to give it to 3 other persons, but I don't want to choose so if you like it grab it and tell 7 things about yourself!!!!
And I have a LO to share, yep only one again!!!
This one is for Sketchy Thursdays and it was also for Scrapping the music's challenge from last week but didn't got the change to post it earlier!!!
Here you see the boys in Euro Disney in 2003!!
We stayed at the Disney Hotel and before breakfats you could meet the stars!!
They loved it, well Rick did (he was 4) but Finn (he was 2) was a little afraid!!
Finn is holding his rabbit, mr. Rabbit ( and he is a she) , he still has it but it is almost gone I had to sew hir ears back on and made him a another outfit!!!

Thanks again for your time, I will be back tonight or tomorrow to visit all of you again!!
You have read this article with the title Finally it's my turn to use the computer!!???. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/finally-it-my-turn-to-use-computer.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Finally it's my turn to use the computer!!???"
Post a Comment