Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Mission to Create, Guessing Game Winner and I Love Fabric!





First I will show you my Mission to Create Challenge 0010...

We had to use 3 of these 5 wonderful scrappy suggestions.
Lace trim
Cardboard or corrigated paper
Use at least 5 hearts
Glimmer Mist/Maya Mist or Smooch Spray
Turquoise

The only one I did not use was the lace trim...


I bought an old dictionary at a flea market for $1. I love to use special words on my layouts.

If you guessed the picture of my kids upside down you were right....Only this time I think everyone guessed that picture. So since I only have one extra goody bag. I used random generator to pick a winner. I had 7 comments and random.org chose number 2 which was...

JessiW
said... Alright I'm gonna go with the one of the kids hanging upside down...and wow, those are some great photos!!! They are all so beautiful, I just can't pick a favorite! I'm happy everyone is getting some nice weather to get outside this weekend:) Love, Jess

Just because Happy mail makes people smile.....Sarah, Julie, Brandy, Tammy, Jenneke and Marit...Please email me your address and I will get a special surprise in the mail to you! My email address is amyrmuffoletto@gmail.com



I love me some cute fabric....

I used this picture when I gave you my word for the year....PEACE. Alex and Jaxon love to stay up late. They both fell asleep in the recliner. They did not even wake up when the flash went off. Too cute!

There is a bunch of cute fabric in my stash just longing to be used for something. I have to admit my first true love is fabric. I learned to sew when I was very young and have great memories of going to the fabric store with my grandmother. Now that the paper out there has such beautiful patterns...paper comes in a VERY close second. I have had the owl fabric for probably a year now. When I cleaned up my scrappy space recently... I set aside some things I have been wanting to play with and this fabric was one of those things...

Have a great week. Hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title Mission to Create, Guessing Game Winner and I Love Fabric!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/mission-to-create-guessing-game-winner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mission to Create, Guessing Game Winner and I Love Fabric!"