Welcome!

If you hopped here from Pattie's blog, you're right on track! If you're just beginning, the hop started at Michelle's blog!
So who is my love letter written to....the love of my life!
Because of you, I have experienced the most amazing Love!!!
Amazing love, how can it be
That you, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true:
It's my joy to honor you.
In all I do!
(lyrics by Chris Tomlin)
Thank you Jesus, for first loving me!
**************
Because of you, I have experienced the most amazing Love!!!
Amazing love, how can it be
That you, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know it's true:
It's my joy to honor you.
In all I do!
(lyrics by Chris Tomlin)
Thank you Jesus, for first loving me!
**************
Praying peace, joy and much love over you!
Thank you for stopping by, now it's time to fly over to Gini's blog, I know she has some LOVE to share!!!
Here are the challenges...
Double Dutch~valentine project.
Papertake Weekly~love.
Creative Craft Chall.~red Valentine
My Time to Craft~fairy.
Penny's Chall.~Valentine/Love
By the Cute & Girly~love.
Flutterby Wed.~use a fairy/flutter
Crafty Creations~wings.
The Pixie Cottage~pink/red
Tanda Teaser~for a loved one!
Quixotic Paperie~fairies.
La La Weekly Wed~ hearts.
The Diedrich Dare~sketch, though I veered a bit.
Little Red Wagon~chipboard.
That is way more challenges than I like to combine, but I'm hoping this is my last Valentine's Day card!!!!!
Blessings!
Stamps: digi-love letter fairy
Papers: K&Co, SU!
Ink: Copics
Punches: MS heart, MS trefoil heart border
Other: red gems, glitter
*
You have read this article Michelle Perkett
with the title Michelle Perkett's Love Letter Blog Hop. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/michelle-perkett-love-letter-blog-hop.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Michelle Perkett's Love Letter Blog Hop"
Post a Comment