I used the Studio Calico "Cotillion" kit, plus an extra piece of BG Junebug paper, and some doodlebug alphas. It made me happy that she liked it! :0)I love it when I find art in unexpected places! This was part of a mural painted in the restaurant bathroom. Isn't it pretty?

I completed my Project 12 sketch layout for Janury. I will take a pic and post it tomorrow. I would post it tonite, but I am falling asleep at my computer, so I think I better opt for some sleep instead.
The slideshow is up for the Disneyland Challenge over at Scrapping The Music! There are alot of super fun layouts this week! Come on over and take a peek...
Alrighty then - that's all for tonight. I will be back after a good night's sleep with more news. Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Sunday!
You have read this article with the title Is it already Sunday???. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/is-it-already-sunday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Is it already Sunday???"
Post a Comment