Remember these 2 layouts!!!!!
I submitted them to a challenge blog called Mission to Create. I love the challenges because to be very honest....I have a ton of supplies I forget I have. With this challenge blog they give you a mission to accomplish. You are given a list of 5 items that you have to use at least 3 of the items on your page. It helps me to think outside the box.
Well, I won their challenge for the month of January. I am so excited. Check it out....It is always good to challenge yourself. Not to mention, it feels so good to use stuff I already have. Oh and it feels good to add to the stuff I already have cause we win a great prize....Can't wait to see what it is! Yippeeeeee!!!!!!
Hugs to you all, Amy
You have read this article with the title I won!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-won.html. Thanks!
No comment for "I won!!!!!"
Post a Comment