Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

he{art} sessions

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart - pursue those."
-Michael Nolan

I am enjoying Rebecca Sower's heart sessions so much - the small tokens of love that she creates - that I decided to post some he{art}s of my own.
The above wallhanging was made for Scrapgal and a short tutorial is posted on The Gal Blog.
I painted and collaged this canvas last February in a class by Wilna Furstenberg.
 
Azaleas from my yard and a table runner I made many years ago.
I finished another small watercolor this morning - Camillias - and then quickly sketched some Azaleas and began to work on that. Tomorrow I am going to a quilt show with some friends and hope to get some inspiration. Yesterday I spent much of the day basting the layers of the queen-size floral watercolor quilt that I hope to get finished this spring for our bed. What a job!!!!
Today is a beautiful day here, tomorrow is supposed to be windy, and Saturday rainy. 
thanks for reading and hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are!
ttfn
Chris




You have read this article Scrapgal with the title he{art} sessions. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/heart-sessions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "he{art} sessions"