Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

xo & thank you...

Happy Saturday!

Well, my plans changed drastically as I didn't think I was going to be able to go to my friend's mother's memorial service today, but I am...it is located in Eastern Washington so I'm carpooling with another friend of mine. Funerals are definitely NOT fun but I want to be there for my friend even though she will be surrounded by her large family...I know that she'll know that we're there:)

Okay, on to some craftiness...I told you I like Laura's sketch...I'm back at it again!


This time I used my MME Love Me Do papers! The alpha is actually from the T $ Spot...it is flocked!

I wanted to share a side shot so you can see the loopy I made with the paper...

Yup, and the birds/balloon die cut is on pop dots...

This one is going to Winter and her
Cards for St. Jude project! I think the bright & cheery colors will be a good addition to her growing collection!

Okay, I think I mentioned yesterday that I made 2 cards for Pub Subs and one was rejected by me since I found out the paper was 'retired'....Here it is, clean & crisp and check it out Aimes...I actually inked up my Say it With Style set and I've had it less than a month!

That fabbie paper by MME is retired...bought it from a LSS...grrr...oh well, I still love it:)

Okay, thanks for stoppin' by! I'll be back tomorrow with my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card'ola!

P.S. Remember you have until midnite tonight to leave a comment on my Bling it On post to be part of a random draw for the The Cutting Cafe's Because Nice Matters set!

You have read this article 2s4y / mme with the title xo & thank you.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/xo-thank-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "xo & thank you..."