Yesterday I bought my first tulips!!
I love tulips and especialy the red ones, I always put al lot of them in a big vase!!!
I love tulips and especialy the red ones, I always put al lot of them in a big vase!!!
And todays it's raining, it's been a while since the last rain, hopefully all the snow will be gone tomorrow, you can't even call it snow anymore it's a grey/black dirty stuff now yak!!!
But I underdstood the snow will be back, maybe tonight, we'll see!!
I have my tulips now!!!
Also did a bit of scrapping last week!!!
This one is for Scrapping the Music , this weeks song is Say Hey from Michael Franti, never heard that song before and that is what I like about STM they have a lot of 'new' songs for me!!!I choose the line I love you, I know it's an easy choice but I so wanted to scrap this photo of Peet and the boys, and I love you fits it so well!!
I used only Bo Bunny on this, I love this paper!!!

And we have a new challenge up over at Things These Are A Few Off My Favourite we want to know your fave scent!! And it doesn't have to be a perfume, every scent that is special to you is oké!!! I did the scent of a baby, love that clean soft smell, but it can be your fave candle, your hubbie or whatever you like!! Check the blog for the goegeous LO's and all the inspiration!!!
You have until Jan 30 to post your LO!!!
Thanks again, and have a great weekend!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title First tulips and rain!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/first-tulips-and-rain.html. Thanks!
No comment for "First tulips and rain!!"
Post a Comment