Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Stamping Boutique Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday! Every Thursday, Stef gives us a lovely sketch to work with at The Stamping Boutique, they're always fun & fabulous! there is a prize in the mix, if you play along!!

I used Chef Audrey this time, she standing in front of her Pantry. She's colored with Copics, cut & popped. I wanted to use dimension for my little kitchen scene!

Inside the card holds holds a matching recipe card, I guess it could be a gift card holder if you don't like to cook! lol But this sweet little card will accompany some yummies.


Click to enlarge if you want the recipe for Marshmallow Puffs
As you can see, I used my new favorite MS punch, I think it adds a nice touch! The DP is K&Co and the little red hearts are brads I didn't know I had! lol Sentiment is CG! I really enjoyed creating this one!



here are some challenges...
TSB-sketch
Fab N' Funky Challenge~use a digi.... (TSB is sponsoring)
A Spoonful of Sugar~open....(TSB is sponsoring)
Stamp Something~delicious somethings.
Sassy Designs by Susie~colors.
Totally Gorjuss~add dimension & use a cute girl.
Colour Q~colors.
The Diedrich Dare~inspiration pix
Creative Inspirations(Wed)~something feminine.


Well, I hope you can play along with us at The Stamping Boutique, the winner will be randomly selected!!!

Thank you so much for coming by today, I appreciate the time it takes to visit & comment so I'm honored to have you!! Big Hugs & Blessings to you all!!!
You have read this article The Stamping Boutique with the title The Stamping Boutique Sketch Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/stamping-boutique-sketch-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Stamping Boutique Sketch Challenge"