Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Squigglefly-White & Sparkly

Welcome to another wonderful Monday Squigglefly Challenge!!! This week we would like to see mostly white cards that sparkle!! Just think of the possibilities....

I made a CAS card, no surprise there, huh? Though, some of my friends refer to these as boutique style.

Stamps: Squigglefly Digital (Pears),
Stampin Up! (warmest regards)
Ink: Stampin Up! pastels,
Stampin Up! classic ink
Paper: unknown (textured/heavy)
Other: Stampin Up! clear embossing powder,
foam tape,
Sprinklettes-very fine lemon glitter dust


This awesome image is a brand new release from Squigglefly's Angie Davis simply called Pears!

I really appreciate images that can stand alone or be colored to the max!!! The image is chalked and the layer is popped slighty. The sentiment is embossed.

I hope you have the opportunity to print out some of your wonderful SF images and play along with us this week! Squigglefly Challenge blog!

Thank you for stopping by today! I'm keeping this short so I have some time to visit you all. So many things have encroached on my blogging time this past weekend that I haven't gotten around to most of you! So here I come! lol Ready or not...

Blessings!!
You have read this article squigglefly with the title Squigglefly-White & Sparkly. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/squigglefly-white-sparkly.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Squigglefly-White & Sparkly"