Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Squigglefly-RAKcoon

Today is the new Squigglefly challenge with Kim's team and she her challenge is to create a Summer card! Perfect for this gloomy, dreary day!!!


It was fun to see some flowers for a change! I used Prisma pencils and markers to color this sweet little RAKcoon from Squigglefly! The DP is textured from Colobok, found a bunch of it! yay!

I hope you have a chance to play along with us @ the Squigglefly challenge this week with a fun summer card. If you don't have a SF image pop over to the store Squigglefly.com and check 'em out....there are FREEbies available along with 99 cent bin, the last chance bin, etc.....very affordable digis!!!

Here are the challenges...
Squigglefly monday chall~create a summer project.
Tellen's Place~sketch....though I veered a bit.
TreeHouse Stamps~get well.
Pile It On~warm wishes.
Raise the Bar~ use a RAK....I rec'd this lovely digi from Vicki, thank you Vicki!!!!

That's it for tonight, I'll be off to catch up on my visiting! I'm anxious to see what everyone has done over the weekend!
Blessings!!!


*
You have read this article squigglefly with the title Squigglefly-RAKcoon. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/squigglefly-rakcoon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Squigglefly-RAKcoon"