I just LOVE IT! Once I get things organized it's going to be great! I've got 16 more cubes for organizing my stuff, and a big place in the middle where I will someday put a flat-screen TV. I have to save up for that though!
I have not done a thing to the room in the last two days. I've been feeling more like scrapping than organizing! (Story of my life - LOL).I finished this layout for two challenges over at Studio Calico. It's for the weekly sketch challenge, and Kimmi Achord's challenge to use some packaging on your layout. Here's what I came up with...
I used the SC "Over The Rainbow" kit, plus a strip of Love, Elsie adhesive fabric. The strip of hearts is cut from a Studio Calico advertisement postcard, and the piece above the word "Beach" was taken from the top of the Melody Frances Flash Card Box - both came with the kit...
It's hard to see on the main photo, but I added some gems randomly to the background paper.
I am loving these challenges!I'm also SUPER EXCITED because I signed up for Marit's "Let It Loose" Art Journaling class today! It starts February 1st - I can hardly wait!!! There's still time to sign up if you are interested - click here for more info.
Tonight I will be working hard on my room again, and getting ready for the LSS garage sale. Denise asked if I get cash or credit at the garage sale. The way it works is that I pay $5.00 for a spot in the sale; and then for everything I sell, I get store credit. It's a wonderful deal!
Alrighty then, I am off to start another project. I hope you are having a wonderful week! Take care and I will see you soon!
You have read this article with the title Scraproom Update, New Class and Another Challenge Project.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/scraproom-update-new-class-and-another_27.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Scraproom Update, New Class and Another Challenge Project..."
Post a Comment