It took another hour to get her to go to sleep in her crib tonight. Hopefully, she'll stay asleep until at least 2am. Fingers Crossed.
Guess what Tina talked me into doing today? She helped me get signed up for Boxing/Kickboxing, which is only a few minutes from our house. She's going to come home early twice a week so she can watch Carly, while I go to an hour class. There are classes at 5:30 and 6:45 pm. I haven't felt motivated to work out with my milk breasts, but I'm starting to really miss it. And I was SO happy when I was boxing back in 2005. (I can't believe its been that long.) Boxing really got my endorphins going and I got in the best shape of my life. So, I'm hoping it will have that same effect on me now. I'm SO EXCITED! Tina wants to start working out too. We should take before and after pics.

I just found the picture of my boxing body. I look like a body builder! HAHA! Look at those guns! I had zero boobs. I'm looking forward to having small boobs again actually. My goal was to breast feed for 6 months, but now I've heard that you should breast feed for at least a year. I do love being able to comfort Carly with breast feeding, but I'm sure looking forward to being leak free, less emotional and having my sex drive back. I hardly recognize myself.
You have read this article with the title NIGHT TWO!!! She's in her CRIB!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/night-two-she-in-her-crib.html. Thanks!
No comment for "NIGHT TWO!!! She's in her CRIB!"
Post a Comment