Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

just sittin' here...

I'm happy that Sketch Girl is back....

Check out
SG#10:

Check it out ladies....ahem Aimes:)

I finally inked up my PTI On My Couch set!


I teamed the PTI up with Jenni Bowlin...match made in heaven:) That ivory strip with the sentiment....that's part of a newspaper:) The fabbie buttons are actually out of a foof-a-la bag 'o buttons. Make sure that you popped over to the Jacksonbelle blog...this week they are featuring Jenni Bowlin:)

Aimes, thanks for all the fabbie inspiration...you rock my dear:)

Typing about Jenni Bowin...check it out ladies...

Me & THEE Jenni Bowlin...I met her yesterday at CHA!!

Oh my....Sunday was totally fun....a day packed with meeting Crafting Super Stars AND magnificent make 'n takes...more pics to come!

You have read this article foof-a-la / Jenni Bowlin / pti / sketch girl with the title just sittin' here.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/just-sittin-here.html. Thanks!

No comment for "just sittin' here..."