Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Digital Tuesday Challenge-Suzie's Sketch

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge, this week Suzie gave us such an awesome sketch to work with. I had so many ideas for this, however my mojo completely left me this week. It's all that paperwork I had to do, it squashed my creativity!!!


Stamps: Inkadinkado (rose), SU! (warmest regards)
Ink: Encore gold, SU! cameo coral maker.
Paper: SU! cs
Other: Cuttlebug emb folder, clear emb. powder.

I so wanted to use this lovely rose stamp again and make an elegant card but this is all I could come up with! lol I kept looking through my (tons) of DP whining I don't have any paper! Ever do that???? So, although I'm pleased with my embossed rose and colors, I'm not pleased with my overall design! Seems my CAS cards are getting a little too simple. lol I need to step it up a few notches!!!

If you want to see some really fabulous cards please checkout my DT sisters, no lack of mojo there...
Amy
Anjou
Ellie
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Paula
Shelly
Suzie

Hope you can play along with us at Digital Tuesday and use this wonderful sketch!!! I'll be back with my Creative Card Crew DT card in a bit!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article ABC Toys with the title Digital Tuesday Challenge-Suzie's Sketch. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/digital-tuesday-challenge-suzie-sketch.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Digital Tuesday Challenge-Suzie's Sketch"