Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Creative Card Crew-

Here's a fun card...don't ya love the B/W & red combo for Valentine's Day? This week at Creative Card Crew our lovely hostess Linda has challenged us to 'Punch It'! So grab your punches and play along!


Stamps: Inkadinkado (heart)
Papers: SU! cs., Doodlebug Design
Ink: SU! black
Other: clear emb powder, nesties, sizzix swirl,
MS trefoil heart punch.


I used my new border punch from ABC Toys & Crafts in a new way, layered!
I really like how the red shows throught on the hearts!! The white panel is sandwiched between the red & black nesties since the heart wouldn't fit on the smaller size nestie!

Checkout the rest of the Crew and their fabulous creations...

Here are the challenges:
Creative Card Crew~use a punch.
Raise the Bar~new...that would be my heart stamp.
Theme Thursday~hearts
Unscripted Sketches~sketch.
One Stop Craft~fancy edges.
Color Chef~colors.
Gingersnaps Creations~emb. powder.



Don't forget...

All Martha Stewart Punches & Crafts 15% off HERE!
offer ends January 22nd, 2010

Then checkout this BLOG CANDY>>>>>>

click HERE




Ok, I just rec'd some new images to be released this weekend that I can't wait to show you, so off I go to color!!!

May your heart be peaceful today, knowing you are loved!!!
Blessings!




*


You have read this article ABC Toys with the title Creative Card Crew-. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/creative-card-crew.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Creative Card Crew-"