Just a quick post before I go to work at the book store - the newest challenge is up at http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ as well as the winners for the favorite holiday challenge - great stuff!!!!! Be sure to check it out and then play along with us - what is or was your favorite car, method of transport, or even some other ideas? The DT always comes up with some fantastic and innovative stuff so come on over!Over the years I have had some interesting cars - a blue VW beetle named Gretl, a Toyota Corolla with a stick shift - I didn't know how to drive a 4 speed when I bought it but Dan rode with me on the way home - a long distance with both city streets and the freeway - and I learned to drive it so that I drove it alone to work the next day! It is amazing the stuff you can do when you have to! I had a bright blue Geo Metro with hot pink detailing. Today I drive a 1998 Buick Century which Dan inherited when his mother passed in 2004. It had very low mileage and even now, it only has 70,000 miles on it (11 years old!) I haven't listed all of the cars that I have had or even any of Dan's cars - he used to have an Austin Healy Sprite - fun, fun, fun! I did my layout about the 1993 Saturn that I bought when Brian graduated from high school, I gave him the Metro and got this car - very comfortable and easy to drive. The photo is a Polaroid that they took at the dealership when I picked up the car. The patterned papers are My Little Yellow Bicycle and Making Memories, and the embellies are just some that were in my misc box. The little girl - Sally - in the car is from a Dick and Jane calendar (from just a few years ago - I got it at the book store).
Hope you have a great day and thanks for reading.
ttfn
You have read this article a few of my favorite things
with the title What's your favorite car?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-your-favorite-car.html. Thanks!
No comment for "What's your favorite car?"
Post a Comment