Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

We're Having Some Fun Now!



It's time for Marit's Top 2000 Game to begin! Yeayyy! I'm so excited! I went to the site that lists all 2000 songs, and spent HOURS perusing all the choices. It was so difficult to choose just one song for each day of broadcast! I tried to pick songs that speak to me, or have some meaning for me, or that I just really love, as opposed to thinking about how I would scrap them. Know what I mean?

I'm sitting here with this list of seven songs in front of me. All fun, inspiring songs. Now to get busy. I want to do 12 x 12 layouts. I think I want to do something different tho. Not necessarily layouts with pics about my life. I'm thinking more collagey, painty-type layouts that focus on the content of the song. Hmmm. We shall see what happens once I get going. I'm not sure what I will end up with, but that's part of the fun, right?

For those of you that are also playing along - are you doing layouts? Art journal pages? ATCs? What's your plan? I'd love to hear it!

The one thing I know is that if I want to actually complete these layouts I'm going to have to not overthink them. It's a super busy time and I will just have to fly with whatever comes out of my head. Yeayyyy! That means no pressure!

I hope you are having a wonderful week! I will be back tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title We're Having Some Fun Now!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/we-having-some-fun-now.html. Thanks!

No comment for "We're Having Some Fun Now!"