Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Very happy holidays

Yesterday was a wonderful day - beautiful weather. I worked at the book store and then we went to dinner at a great restaurant for their monthly wine tasting dinner - the wines were from Washington State and very fruity, and the meal was absolutelly out of this world - we started with a salad of shrimp over mesclun lettuce topped with sugared pecans and chardonnay dressing, 2nd course was roast quail over greens and rice, and the 3rd course was roast wild boar rib chops over fingerling potatoes and haricots verte - all with appropriate wines - It was one of the best meals that I have ever had. Then, when we got home, I had received 2 very happy emails about next year - can't say just yet but I am really looking forward to them.
Be sure to check out the wonderful blog http://lolabboutique.blogspot.com/ and her giveaway. I wish I had discovered her earlier but her posting about priorities is just so moving and so right on target. thanks to Amy who had listed this on her blog.
Hope you have a great day - I am finishing a painting for my son and also a layout just for fun - wow! what a concept!
thanks for reading and ttfn

You have read this article with the title Very happy holidays. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/very-happy-holidays.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Very happy holidays"