I am going to be joining the design team for the "These Are A Few of My Favorite Things" challenge blog!!! Yeayyyyyy!!!!! I am so happy to be joining this group of sincerely wonderful and talented women. PLUS, it's my favorite challenge to participate in!!!! And Julie, the founder - what can I say about my dear friend Julie?!!! She is one of the most supportive and fun people in the scrapbooking world for sure! I am really looking forward to this new adventure! I will be starting with the first new challenge of 2010 - I hope you will come and play along!
I'm also excited because our Christmas preparations are coming along quite nicely. Our tree is up and decorated...

The stockings are hung...
I've done my online ordering for out of town loved ones, and we have made an action plan to get everything else accomplished. Yeayyy!I'm still trying to play catch up with my art journal pages and other projects. I should have known this time of year would be so busy! I did finish the December 12th page...
Materials used: acrylic paint, oil crayon, pan pastels, paper doily, collage image from Kelly Kilmer, plaid happy tape, woodgrain contact paper, red cardstock and pink white and black sharpies.I hope you are having a wonderful week! I will be back tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Exciting News!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/exciting-news.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Exciting News!!!"
Post a Comment