Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Top 2000 Layout for December 26...

The song I picked for today is "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's. It's #1680 on the Netherlands Top 2000 countdown...
This is such a wonderfully romantic lyric and sweet melody - I just love it. I've read that there is a real Delilah, and that the T's frontman - Tom Higginson wrote "Hey There Delilah" in an attempt to woo her. Sadly, it didn't work and they never got together. I don't know how she could resist being charmed by it! Click here for the story.

Here's the official video. Just beautiful...




Don't forget to go to Marit's blog to see the other layouts for today!

I will be back tomorrow with the song for December 27! Take care everyone and thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Top 2000 Layout for December 26.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/top-2000-layout-for-december-26.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Top 2000 Layout for December 26..."