Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

love birds...

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!

Today's sketch is challenging:)

I looked at for a bit and decided it was time to crack into my new MME Love Me Do!

Oh how I LOVE this paper...reds...blues...birds...perfect-o!

The chippie arrow is American Crafts...the 'Love Birds' is Flourishes {thanks Latisha!!!}. I used a couple A Muse heart shaped blings and then used my ultra-ultra fine copic marker to fill in the other hearts. I stitched around the cloud panel and called it good:)

I have to say that I'm thrilled to be doing non-christmas cards now...so hang on for some fun stuff.

I hope that you'll join us over at 365 Cards...I can't wait to see what you come up with!
You have read this article 365 DT / american crafts / mme with the title love birds.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/love-birds.html. Thanks!

No comment for "love birds..."