Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm dreaming of a green christmas...

TGIF peeps!

Today over at Get Sketchy Bree has issued a different type of challenge:

My Favorite Color Challenge!

The prize this week is via our very own Get Sketchy DT member Laurel!!!

cute, cute, cute!!!

I actually have a ton of favorite colors..LOL..but for today's challenge I went with

GREEN!


All the paper is ala American Crafts....I paper pieced the Japanese doll with the same paper too...her pom pom has been glitzed up with Martha silver glitter:) Everything is nestled on a Cutting Cafe Frame shaped card base!

Okay, show us what YOUR favorite color is...I can't wait to see!

You have read this article american crafts / cutting cafe / get sketchy dt / hero arts with the title I'm dreaming of a green christmas.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-dreaming-of-green-christmas.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm dreaming of a green christmas..."