First let me introduce Kayla from The Stamping Boutique! Isn't she sweet? This card will accompany a book given as a gift!
Tracey has quite a few new lines recently released, be sure to checkout the Boutique!
*************************************************
Ready for the little game?
Simply guess the title of the book I gave Kayla to read and Email Me your answer!
Here's a hint, the story begins....
It was a dark and stormy night.
In her attic bedroom _______ ______, wrapped in an old patchwork quilt, sat on the foot of her bed and watched the trees tossing in the frenzied lashing of the wind.
I'll pick a winner late Sunday!
************************************
Here are the challenges...
Papertake Weekly~the sketch.
Whimsy chall~monochromatic.
Crazy 4 Chall~punch happy.
Gingersnaps Creations~monochromatic.
Timeless Tuesday~CAS card.
************
That's it for today! I'm going to try to gather the pumpkins and take down my autumn decorations! I'm trying to think Christmas but it just isn't registering yet! lol
Have a super day! Blessings!!!
EDITED TO ADD
In her attic bedroom _______ ______, wrapped in an old patchwork quilt, sat on the foot of her bed and watched the trees tossing in the frenzied lashing of the wind.
I'll pick a winner late Sunday!
************************************
Here are the challenges...
Papertake Weekly~the sketch.
Whimsy chall~monochromatic.
Crazy 4 Chall~punch happy.
Gingersnaps Creations~monochromatic.
Timeless Tuesday~CAS card.
************
That's it for today! I'm going to try to gather the pumpkins and take down my autumn decorations! I'm trying to think Christmas but it just isn't registering yet! lol
Have a super day! Blessings!!!
EDITED TO ADD
Checkout what Susanna Boyd did with Tracey's 12 Days of Christmas Snowmen from The Stamping Boutique! There's even a tutorial!!! It's for the PCP 3rd Day of Christmas game with prize!
You have read this article digi /
The Stamping Boutique
with the title Guess the Title for some CANDY!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/guess-title-for-some-candy.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Guess the Title for some CANDY!"
Post a Comment