Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Emma's Warm Winter Wishes

Hello & happy Wednesday, we're halfway there! I have a lovely Fred, She Said wintertime card to show you today! Tracey, "Fred" has really been releasing some gorgeous new images lately, you will definitely want to check them out! This sweet image is called, Winter Emma & the Chickadee.


This is a pre-colored, ready to print image! Talk about a quickie card! There are matching papers available along with pre-colored flowers! I love that it all coordinates so perfectly!!! The sentiment is from SU! holiday wishes. The pine bough punch is McGill.

Here are the challenges...

Little Paper Shop
~the sketch (LPSC25)
Cuttlebug Spot~winter/cuddlebug.
Incy Wincy Designs~colors.
That's Just So Cute~Christmas.
Cupcake Craft Chall~red/green.
Banana Split Sunday~Christmas/winter.
Tree House Stamps~colors.
Stamp w/Fun~Christmas.
Corrosive chall~red/green.
Daring Cardmaker~White Christmas.

So glad December is here and I'm finally making my Christmas cards! lol Didn't I have a plan at the beginning of the year to make holiday cards all year long? duh! oh well, as FlyLady says, "start where you are!" okey dokey!

Hey, did you know?????
Fred, She Said now has a group on PCP, Paper Craft Planet!!! Come join us!
Visit the store for all the new releases HERE!

Have a fantastic day! Warm cozy Blessings to you!!!
You have read this article Christmas / Fred She Said with the title Emma's Warm Winter Wishes. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/emma-warm-winter-wishes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Emma's Warm Winter Wishes"