Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

DTC 39 Dazzling Diamonds Snow

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to Digital Tuesday Challenge day! This week our lovely hostess is Michelle R. and she has challenged us to use Dazzling Diamonds for snow! What a wonderful challenge!!!!

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Softpencil Digital Stamps! Oh mY gOsH, their images are sooo adorable, I love 'em!!!! This one is called, Looking for my friend. Though the kids thought it looked more like the mouse was a 'gift' for the cat....can ya tell there are mostly boys in my house!! Softpencil has a blog too, with FREEbies & challenges, check them out!!!

I colored with Copics and used SU! real red cs along with a MS punch. The DP was part of some candy I won so I don't know who makes it! do you?

Checkout all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT....


I hope you have a chance to play along with us at Digital Tuesday this week! Have a lovely day!! Blessings!
You have read this article Softpencil with the title DTC 39 Dazzling Diamonds Snow. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/dtc-39-dazzling-diamonds-snow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "DTC 39 Dazzling Diamonds Snow"