For the background I used Peerless Watercolors on Watercolor paper, and then added salt to give it a spotty effect. The photo came from a free desktop wallpaper I found on the internet.It's been really fun looking a little deeper into the songs for this week's challenge. I was researching the meaning behind Wonderful World, and I found it in this video. Turns out it's an empathic song he wrote for a deaf man he met on a bus. Check out the video below, where he explains it and then performs an awesome version of the song...
Thank you to Marit again for hosting this week-long inspirational challenge! Don't forget to check out all the layouts for today at Marit's blog - click here!
I will be back tomorrow with my contribution for December 28th. Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
You have read this article with the title Continuing the Top 2000 Countdown with James Morrison.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/continuing-top-2000-countdown-with.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Continuing the Top 2000 Countdown with James Morrison..."
Post a Comment