Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Celebrate 2010

Having a little fun with a shaped card! Well, all my stash is almost packed away for this next week, I'll be busy outside of blogland! I have my DT cards done and scheduled so I was moving on to the next holiday...


This is a Victoria Case for SCACD image, Everyday Gal-Miss Chardonnay! Thought she was perfect for this wine shaped card! I colored her with Copics and gave her a gold party dress & heels, finished off the wine bottle w/sparkly gold embossed flouishes! A really quick card but perfect for the occasion!

Here are the challenges...
Victoria Case chall~colors.
Stampin' B's~beverage.
Theme Thursday~legs.
Creative Belli chall~flourishes.
Sassy Designs by Susie~touch of gold.
Doodle Palace~New Year's card/glitter.
Daring Cardmakers~new beginnings.
The Play Date Cafe~colors.
Charisma Cardz~anything but Christmas.
Created by Hand~vintage.....it'll be a very good year! I thought outside the box on this one! lol What can I say, I'm Italian!!

I have some more traditional Christmas cards to show you later! It's snowing now, so we're having a great day! Hope you have a great day too! Praying peace over you, enjoy every moment of this magical season! Blessings!


PS. Check my sidebar, Twitter, for freebies!


.
You have read this article SCACD / shape card / victoria case with the title Celebrate 2010. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/celebrate-2010.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Celebrate 2010"