It's COLD!!!!!
Last Thursday we got snow, when we woke up and opened the curtains everything was white, so beautiful!!
We didn't get more that day, but up north it snowed almost all day, traffic was a disaster trains and busses did't drive anymore!!!
But the cold stayed and the snow didn't melt at all, today is REALLY cold!!
Right now it is14.30 and it is only 19.4 degrees F!!
I am so glad hubby is home so he can take the dog out!
But the dog has a lot of trouble with the cold, he isn't walking well right now and has trouble with the ice on the road, very sad cause he loves to play in the snow!!!
Here are some pics!!!
Some flowers in the backyard!!
No LO's today did some DT work but I can't show you that yet!!
But I have a question for you, if i could borrow some of your precious time could you please vote for me over at Sketchy Thursdays cause I am up for Januari GDT (and some more of the fave girls as well)????????????????????
Thank you so much!!!
XXX
You have read this article with the title BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/12/brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.html. Thanks!
No comment for "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment