Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Stamping Boutique...New Series.

Here's a happy card to make you smile!!! I just love the snowmen in the NEW series line by Tracey Malnofski, The 12 Days of Christmas Snowmen from The Stamping Boutique!!! Today I used snowman #2-Two Turtle Doves!

This made me smile while I was coloring! It's the face, it's so happy! lol He's colored with Copics/SU! markers; I thought SU! celery green matched pretty well with this Jolly by Golly DP from Cosmo Cricket! (Thank you Tracey!!!) There's lots of sparkle added with SU! Dazzling Diamonds, look closely! lol

Here are the challenges...
The Stamping Boutique SNR Sketch challenge.
Something Completely Different~recipe.
All Sorts~Christmas song....(the 12 days of Christmas)
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps~Christmas/Winter.
One Stop Craft~snowflakes...(the DP)
Creatalicious~recipe.
Bee Crafty~Sparkle.
Dare U 2 Digi~glitter.

That's good for now! lol

Don't forget, I need help with THIS card, I'd love your suggestions...deadline is Sun, midnight (EST; New York/USA time)!

I know some of you are not yet a member of SNR Card Universe, it's a forum similar to SCS-Splitcoast Stampers. It's free to join and there are a bunch of fun things to do there! Many of the stamp companies have group pages and almost all of them offer digital freebies to their members! It's also a place to chat, ask questions, make friends, speak with your favorite artists, be inspired and see yet to be released images!!!! So I encourage you to check it out!!


A new Norwegian challenge blog
is coming
Nov 29!
Click on the banner above to check it out!!!
Blessings!



I pray your Sunday is filled with Love, peace, joy and illumination! Abundant Blessings to YOU!!!



.
You have read this article digi / The Stamping Boutique with the title The Stamping Boutique...New Series.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/stamping-boutiquenew-series.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Stamping Boutique...New Series."