


I forgot to mention that Carly has been put on amoxicillin for an ear infection. She seems to be getting better. Her breathing was much better last night and so was her cough. Its so scary. We decided not to go to the wedding today. I feel bad that we're not going to go, but Tina's best friend who was going to watch Carly has a sore throat and her baby had the throw up flu and a high fever all week. All of us just need to get better. I'm sure its going to be a beautiful wedding. M is four months pregnant too. I'm so excited for her to be a mom! We didn't go my sister's 40th eighties birthday party yesterday either. I made her this huge mounted poster from when she was in high school which went with the 80s theme. Its so cute. She liked it a lot. I can't wait to see her pictures. Here I'll post it. I can't believe Heather's 40 which means I'm going to be 40 in four years! I remember when my MOM and dad turned 40! They seemed so old and I feel so young. :)
You have read this article with the title Laying Low. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/11/laying-low.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Laying Low"
Post a Comment